Christmas Leftovers

January 18, 2015

Sugar Cookie Houses that sit on the edge of your mug on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Mini Gingerbread House and Fair Isle Cozie on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Mini Gingerbread House and Fair Isle cozie on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Dried Orange on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Christmas Tree Ornament on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Christmas Tree Ornament on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Christmas Tree Ornament on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Christmas Table Setting on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Mini Sugar Cookie House on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Sugar Cookie Houses that perch on the edge of your mug on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

1, 9, & 10;
Sugar Cookie Houses that perch on your mug. Used my Mini Gingerbread House Tutorial, added food coloring to this icing recipe, and this sugar cookie recipe. This time I used colors added candles in the windows, window boxes, wreaths and bows, and garland.

2 & 3;
Spent my month in Maine in front of the fire with hot chocolate in my Fair Isle Mason Jar Cozy and Mini Gingerbread Houses perched on the edge.

4;
Dried Oranges on my own Christmas Tree.

5, 6, 7;
Rainbow lights and vintage ornaments on my families Christmas Tree.

8;
Decorated my Christmas Dinner table with tree greens, air plants, and my mini metallic trees DIY.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.