Nanushka in New York

October 16, 2019

Sustainable Fashion Nanushka and Kozha on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

(outfit details; dress, Nanushka. sunglasses, Old Celine from The Real Real. bag, Kozha Numbers. belt, Vintage. jewelry, Mejuri. shoes, Dolce Vita via 2015 from Urban Outfitters. )

Sustainable and Ethical Fashion at NYFW on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Brown and Black and Gold on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Nanushka Dress on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Kozha Numbers Bag on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

New York Fashion Week Street Style on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Old Celine Sunglasses on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

BTS NYFW Street Style on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Dream dress, dream day... Nanushka is my favorite house right now. All of Sandra Sandor’s designs are effortless, feminine (without being overly girly), and ethically + sustainably made. I think it is so important and powerful that this new wave of fashion houses are prioritizing ethical manufacturing practices and sustainable processes. Paired with Phoebe Philo era Old Celine sunnies from The Real Real. The Real Real is my favorite app to buy designer items second hand, shopping secondhand is the most sustainable way to shop! And I tied the look together with a Kozha Numbers bag I stole from my girlfriends closet. Kozha Numbers is a local PNW brand based in Portland Oregon, and they use ethical leather practices and sustainable production. Plus borrowing from friends (and partners!) is a fun way to experience new-to-you fashion without spending money and without tapping into consumerism.

Doing New York Fashion Week the sustainable way is not the norm, but it my opinion, it's the only way.

Also... Liz shot these photos of me, and I almost cried when I found that cute little BTS mirror selfie on my memory card. SO CUTE.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram to not miss any Sustainable Fashion stories!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.