Fall Fashion all Summer

August 26, 2019

jaelle designs on juliettelaura.com


jaelle designs on juliettelaura.com

jaelle designs on juliettelaura.com

jaelle designs on juliettelaura.com

jaelle designs on juliettelaura.com

jaelle designs on juliettelaura.com

It just hit me that I've basically been dressing like it's fall, all summer long. I love wearing this sheer blouse so many different ways. I bought it a couple of years ago from For Love and Lemons at Flock, and it has stood the test of time. Tied up, braless (because it IS indeed summer), with a plaid mini I'm still working on (and not 100% satisfied with) for Jaelle Designs, and these rad vintage (guessing they're circa the 90's) genuine Italian Leather shoes. The structural heel, the pointed toe, and the straps, I am truly obsessed with them.

I am headed to NYFW in two weeks, be sure to follow along on Instagram to not miss more fall fashion, and my show coverage!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.