For Love and Lemons Boudoir

February 17, 2016

For Love and Lemons Shoot on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

(Outfit Details; bra, undies, garter, For Love and Lemons for Free People. stockings, Free People. petals, T.

Valentines Day Morning, bed head, flowers Andrew bought for me that I assembled into a bouquet, and the For Love and Lemons 'Juliette Set' from Free People. Pure self love.

Handmade Floral Bouquet on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

For Love and Lemons Boudoir Shoot on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Love the skin you are in on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Lingerie and Flowers on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Ranunculus, Anemones, Babies Breath, and Seeded Eucalyptus on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

For Love and Lemons Intimates Shoot on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

For Love and Lemons for Free People shoot on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Anemone and Ranunculus Bouquet on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

For Love and Lemons Juliette Set on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

For Love and Lemons, Free People, and Flowers on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Juliette Bra from For Love and Lemons juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Valentines Day Bouquet on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Handmade Valentines Day Bouquet on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Sheer Grey Stockings from Free People on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Juliette Bra from For Love and Lemons juliettelaura.blogspot.com

The moment when you realize that you truly love yourself in and out, is such a good feeling. When you feel truly beautiful and confident, when the person photographing you loves you inside and out, (when you've got a lingerie set that literally has your name on it), when you have got a handful of your favorite flowers, when you realize that even though you aren't textbook perfect- you have got a strong, healthy, capable, beautiful body. I love myself and I hope you all love yourselves.

(Photos by Andrew)

2 comments

  1. These are so fantastically beautiful!!! The set is perfectly named :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are so gorgeous. I have always wanted a For Love and Lemons set. I love what you wrote about people you love photographing you. I just posted some pictures of myself in lingerie and I was very nervous about them, but I realized that I love and trust the person I let take them, and I love them for that. Gorgeous photos inside and out.

    xx
    Scarlett and Giselle

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.