S'Mores Party + Hand Knit Sweaters!

December 26, 2019

Christmas on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

HAPPY CHRISTMAS! As soon as I saw this vintage 70's fireplace when I moved in, I KNEW that I had to host a s'mores party. An epic spread of chocolate; classic Hersheys, Ghiradelli (including caramel filled ones), and local Theos. With marshmallows and graham crackers, a cheese plate, and loads of wine. Evening made perfect by loads of sweet friends and the crackling of the fire place. So cozy and happy at home here.

S'mores Party on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

S'mores Wine Night Party Ideas Christmas on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Cheese Plate Christmas Wine Night on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Christmas and Gallery Wall on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Knit Collage Sweater on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

+ HAND KNITS! I knit Liz and I matching sweaters for Christmas using Knit Collage Yarn and her Be Mine Sweater Pattern! I am so obsessed with the details in the stripes of Liz's sweater... already plotting to knit my next sweater!

Knit Collage Sweater on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Knit Collage Sweater on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Knit Collage Sweater on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Christmas Tree Shopping on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

And had to sneak this Christmas tree shopping photo into the post! The lot we go to, to get our tree here in West Seattle donates to the local food bank, helpline, and woman's shelter. I love little acts that make holidays more intentional.

Be sure to follow along on Insta for behind the scenes of events and DIY projects!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.