I'm your National Anthem

July 3, 2013

I'm your National Anthem,
Red, White, Blues in the Sky,
Summers in the Air,
And Baby, Heavens in Your Eyes.

FourthOfJuly 1

FourthOfJuly 2



If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen the two above photos, and if you saw this post you will now how much I love America.

FourthOfJuly 3

FourthOfJuly 4

FourthOfJuly 5

FourthOfJuly 6

FourthOfJuly 7

OOTD; this outfit is 100 percent DIY! The skirt is made from this dress (I just cut off the top), and I made the pearl headband (tutorial coming soon!). And I even made the shirt! It is the first thing I've ever really designed and sewn (and by hand... I reaaally need a sewing machine!) other than little repairs. I wanted a white lace cropped bustier for awhile so I figured I would give a try at making one, and I am so pleased with how it came out. Hair tutorial coming soon. The chevron and stud rings are from Forever 21, and the cross ring is from Brandy Melville.


FourthOfJuly 8

FourthOfJuly 9

FourthOfJuly 10

FourthOfJuly 11

FourthOfJuly 12

FourthOfJuly 13

FourthOfJuly 14

FourthOfJuly 15

FourthOfJuly 16

FourthOfJuly 17
I'm spending today with family, relaxing at home, with homemade bean burgers and lemonade, sparklers, swimming, and a bon fire. What are your 4th of July plans? Happy Independence Day Lovlies!

xo, Stay Infinite

26 comments

  1. really beautiful photos!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This DIY outfit is sooo awesome! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very beautiful pictures!
    It is actually so funny to see, I read a lot of Blogs from the U.S. and so many blogger postet something connected to the U.S. these days. I believe this is not the case at Germany's national day. We somehow do not have this stong sense of national pride or do not express it to this extend. Which is sad actually, because I really like this felling of being a community that is expressed by posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wonderful pictures dear Juliette, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're doing great, love the pics
    Take a look at my blog: http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    Let's follow each other via bloglovin/facebook? Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails look so awesome! Happy 4th July, wish I was back in America!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore this post, everything about it! Happy 4th July!!

    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit and your manicure, really cool! xx

    www.timelessdifference.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great day!
    I love these photos! It's brill that everything you're wearing is diy! It all looks amazing!
    www.thelifeofmaisie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you kidding me!? You made this whole outfit? You're amazing. This is such a beautiful post. The photography, location, YOU. Everything is beautiful xx

    xx,
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such lovely presence and these photos are gorgeous! I just found your blog and love it, and am now following! Hope you will stop by and visit if you get a chance! xx Pip


    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so gorgeous dear!
    I love your style so much.
    Wish you a beautiful weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice nails for July 4th!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing pics
    Belle journée
    made in usa !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have impressive patriotism--and photography, too! Love these shots. :)

    http://hazylaughter.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post and lovely blog darling! :)
    xx

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. These photos are gorgeous. And that top is just so feminine and you just look so beautiful. Love love love!

    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ok I am now offcially obsessed with your blog!! Thank you for all the new ideas (:

    www.emma-walker.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look incredible. I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this post!!
    great nailart

    visit and follow back

    http://www.photogenici.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. pretty girl, nice nail!


    Xx
    Cécile

    sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Beautiful photos! Love the hairdo and the whole outfit! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So impressed! You look so pretty as always!

    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.