The Perfect Halloween Photobooth plus Last Minute Decorations

November 18, 2015

Perfect Halloween Photobooth Backdrop and Last Minute Decorating on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

In Free People on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Perfect Halloween Photobooth Backdrop on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Last Minute Halloween Decorating on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

The cutest pumpkin ever on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

We named him Little Fang on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Okay, so I am a few weeks late posting this, so PIN IT and save it for next year! To add some Halloween Spirit to our space, and to create the perfect backdrop for our Halloween Costume photos (be sure to check back in two days to see those..) we made this charming flock of bats! Also went perfectly with this witchy-stevie nicksy Free People Dress. Definitely one of the easiest decorations I've ever created. Here is how I made a spooky bat backdrop; I just drew a bat outline onto construction paper. I traced and cut a bunch in different sizes. Taped to the wall with painters tape, and bent the wings up slightly for dimension. It matched my bat pumpkin (who I named Little Fang) perfectly.

1 comment

  1. That little pumpkin bat is so cute, I couldn't resist the temptation to pin it!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.