Mermaid Makeup Clean Beauty Tutorial

October 31, 2017

Jaelle Designs Tee Shirt and Clean Beauty Mermaid Halloween Makeup Tutorial on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Halloween doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your standards. You can still rock a killer makeup look with all non toxic products! This year I wore my mermaid boob tee shirt by Jaelle Designs and did mermaid inspired makeup with all clean products!

What I Used;
Osea Malibu Blemish Balm
Lily Lolo Mineral Powder in China Doll
Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation Stick in 160
RMS Eye Polish in Inspire
Lily Lolo Eye Shadow Palette in Filthy Rich
W3LL People Liquid Eye Liner
W3LL People Mascara in Black
(although they also have blue! how fun would that be!?)
Ilia Lip Crayon in Come Undone
A pair of old Fishnet Tights (yup you read that right)
Star Glitter

Clean Beauty Mermaid Makeup Tutorial;
-Start with a base of Osea Blemish Balm. This moisturizer absorbs quickly and makes a really great and protective base!
-Use Vapour Foundation Stick in 160 to lightly contour your cheekbones and forehead.
-Now for the fun part- pull your fishnets down over your head, and using a brush or your fingers dab on the RMS eye polish! I just did one cheekbone, a little wider than I would usually highlight. Carefully peel your fishnets off!
-I put Magic Luminizer all over, just above the "scales", on the other cheekbone, on my chin, down the bridge of my nose, and on my forehead.
-I mixed some Living Luminizer with the Eye Polish and dabbed it on the other cheek.
-I used the second shade in Lily Lolo Filthy Rich on my brow bone, then blended the yellow color and shimmery white on my eyelid.
-Using a brush I did a cat eye and blended inward the eye polish. Then halfway across my lid I blended the Living Luminizer.
-I topped that off with a swipe of Well People Liquid Eyeliner and a few coats of Well People Mascara.
-I patted Living Luminizer under my eyes, then stuck on Glitter Stars! The Luminizer held them in place!

I paired my clean makeup with a hand embroidered tee and a metallic skirt, both of which already lived in my closet!

Clean Beauty All Natural Mermaid makeup tutorial on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Halloween Costume Mermaid Makeup DIY Tutorial on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Mermaid Halloween Costume Makeup Tutorial on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and my Clean Beauty Pinterest board!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.