New

December 7, 2014

New Hair on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

(Outfit Details; coat, HM. scarf, made by a friend. gloves, Urban Outfitters.)

Silver Hair on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Grey Hair on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Silver Grey Hair on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Holiday Tree Farm on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Here is the new hair. If you know me, or if you follow me on Pinterest, you will know I have been obsessed with Grey/ Silver Hair for quite some time now. Finally did it, Thanks to Cortney at Hair Razor! Dad shot these photos of me while cutting down our Christmas Tree.

6 comments

  1. oh wow, your hair is absolutely stunning!
    http://radarmagazine.se/linnwiberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so perfect. I am in love with it, seriously.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your hair, it's so cool! I don't think I'd have the guts to do it.
    Beautiful photos.

    xx Cheyenne
    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning!!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfection, you look amazing!

    xx
    koaladolores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos!!!!! ;)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.