Boyfriend Jeans

April 22, 2014

moon1

(Outfit Details; boyfriend jeans, American Eagle. moon phase tank, DIY coming soon! sandals, Franco Sarto.)

moon2

moon3

moon4

moon5

moon6

moon7

moon8

moon9

moon10

I'm wearing JEANS. Those of you that have been following my blog, have you ever seen me in jeans? NO. Those of you that see me daily in 'real life', have you? NO. I have always loved the idea of a nice pair of jeans, a casual cool pair of boyfriend jeans. After searching forever I finally found the perfect pair at AE. Paired with killer Franco Sarto heels, windswept hair, and a moon phase shirt I made myself. Definitely check back or follow on Bloglovin' for that DIY post. (Oh, and why wear a bra when you can always not wear a bra?)

Photos by Katrina Gaddis.

xo

4 comments

  1. 'why wear a bra when you can always not wear a bra' is also my motto!

    Laura
    www.thefoxtrails.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the outfit! It looks really comfy but at the same time really put together

    http://www.alexandramariek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never actually worn boyfriend jeans - I've stuck to skinny my whole life! Think it's time I break free from that...

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! your hair looks amazing and i'm crazy about those shoes!
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.