Friday, January 24, 2014

Insta Life

Hello Loves! Here are my most recent Instagram photos from this past holiday season;

juliettelaura on Instagram 1

^ the best hot cocoa

juliettelaura on Instagram 2

^My friend Ashleigh gave me bagels for Secret Santa (she clearly knows me too well)

juliettelaura on Instagram 3

^may be grey outside in winter, but it is green in my dorm

juliettelaura on Instagram 4

^the world lost a wonderful man

juliettelaura on Instagram 5

^finals week reminder

juliettelaura on Instagram 6

^cookie dough hot chocolate to recover from finals

juliettelaura on Instagram 7

^homemade dream catcher, I've gotten so many requests for a tutorial, definitely going to!

juliettelaura on Instagram 8

^christmas card doodles

juliettelaura on Instagram 9

^carrying our tree! (surprisingly light!)

juliettelaura on Instagram 10

^Christmas cards from family in England are always the best

juliettelaura on Instagram 11

^snuggling with my dog Hank on Christmas Eve

juliettelaura on Instagram 12

^festive Christmas smoothie

juliettelaura on Instagram 13

^favorite Christmas gifts, excited to show them in outfit posts on here!

juliettelaura on Instagram 14


juliettelaura on Instagram

^broke the bean boots back out

juliettelaura on Instagram

^my best friend Brian in the nativity scene at school

juliettelaura on Instagram


juliettelaura on Instagram 18

^obsessed with burning candles in old wine bottles

juliettelaura on Instagram 19

^constant go-to casual shoes

juliettelaura on Instagram 20

^view skiing in Maine

juliettelaura on Instagram 21

^black and silver glitter ombre nails

juliettelaura on Instagram 22

^spent New Years Eve drinking Moet, eating sushi, and watching crime dramas

juliettelaura on Instagram 23

^pomegranate

juliettelaura on Instagram 24

^stop at Tandem Coffee Roasters in Portland, ME on the way back to Boston


Follow me on Instagram @juliettelaura & comment below with your Insta username, I'd love to see!

xo

10 comments:

  1. These are really good. I love the serene, cozy and comforting feeling in these photos. You're a great photographer, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pictures, the cookie dough coffee, converses, lace dresses. The way you show yor world looks so dreamy and cosy and special.

    www.dancingthroughsunday.typepad.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookie dough hot chocolate!!?? Do share! :) Beautiful blog, Love!

    T

    http://galleryofshea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these snapshots! Great photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos the coffee and pastries look delicious!

    YSL giveaway on my blog

    mybrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the candle in old wine bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That latte looks so yum, where is it from? I also love those freepeople tops, I have one of them in dress form!

    xx
    Alex
    http://freshhealthynatural.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore those lace dresses! My instagram username is antleredfawn :)

    - Nina

    http://antleredfawn.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete