Mother Nature

November 6, 2013

Hello Lovelies! Sorry I haven't had time to blog, I've been so busy with class.
This is a project I have been working on in my design class, an impossible photo series;

Mother Nature 1

Mother Nature 2

Mother Nature 3

 I took 3 photos, 2 of me (originals here and here), 1 of Clara, and edited natural storms in the distance. Natural disasters are a huge fear of mine as they are so destructive, yet I find them intriguing in their beauty and unpredictability. I thought this would be an interesting way to play with that concept. And, be sure to check back or follow on Bloglovin', I have a lot of outfit posts, and photography coming soon!

xo, Stay Infinite

8 comments

  1. ahhh these are so beautiful! I LOVE the first one. you're getting so good at editing/design.

    -Maryam

    www.maryamnortonphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are amazing!!

    www.zoesparablepsia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! great job.. I don't know which one I like the most.. probably the one in the middle.. seems more mysterious to me.. cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cool! And your hair looks awesome in all of them!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing post! Enter my giveaway! http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/sorteogiveaway-50-lumo.html

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.