Sunday, August 18, 2013

ModCloth Living

modclothcollage

Hello lovelies, ModCloth just launched a wonderful new line of home decor items! (Shop Now!) And I am lusting seriously hard over here.  Some of the enchanting items that caught my eye; 1, A set of colorful birdcage hooks (perfect for hanging up my millions of fall coats in style) 2, A swirly earth printed serving plate 3, The most charming mermaid bottle opener 4, A printed plate set (that combines my love of blue and white plates with my love of birds and trees in a classic-with-a-twist sort of a way) 5, A moon phase room lamp (that is seriously out of this world.. haha) 6, The most beautiful mason jar drink dispenser (like of my dreams) 7, A set of mason jar glasses with paper straws for my 'favorite infused lemonade or signature sangria'. As it's back to school back to Boston for me real soon, I'm stocking up on ModCloth home decor items for my dorm, and you should do the same (for your dorm, apartment, or house)! Oh and ModCloth offers FREE US shipping on purchases over $50 so don't hold back!



(ModCloth is an affiliate sponsor of Infinite Style, 
however I would never post something that doesn't fit the aesthetic and that I don't truly love) 

xo, Stay Infinite

1 comment:

  1. I adore number 3!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete