SHOP Infinite Style on ETSY

June 7, 2013

Hello Lovely people! As I mentioned in this post, I have been wanting to open an Etsy shop for a long while. And I have finally done it. I only have a few items up thus far, but here they are!

InfiniteStyleShop

^Message in a Bottle Necklace^

InfiniteStyleShop2

^Delicate Pearl Hand Harness^

InfiniteStyleShop3

^Delicate Turquoise and Silver Hand Harness^

InfiniteStyleShop4

^Pearl and Silver Triangle Hand Harness^

InfiniteStyleShop5

^ Three Glass Bottles Charm Necklace- Feather, Glitter, Beads ^

I have a lot more coming up,so if none of these items suit you, then keep checking back! I have head dresses, more necklaces (leathers and feathers and dream catchers!), more hand harnesses, and even tee shirts that I screen printed myself!
xoxo

18 comments

  1. lovely post!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, beautiful stuff! Good luck with the business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to link back to your Etsy store:(!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bracelets!! :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!
    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm soooo in love with white nailpolish for the summer, you show again that it's so awesome :D Love that handpiece!!

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ps am I the only one who thinks your header is really great haha (though I don't think everybody understands it :p)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool bracelets and i love your nail polish!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, your jewelry is so pretty! really liking the message in a bottle necklace and the hand harness!

    ♥♥♥PinkPopMash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute items!
    Good luck with your new shop!!

    <3 - Elle. | MERMAID HAIR FANTASY

    ReplyDelete
  9. the accessories are so pretty dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god, those glass bottles are adorable!

    xo from NY
    Arushi
    www.bohemianlikeyou.net
    arushikhosla.tumblr.com
    instagram.com/ArushiKhosla

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are so pretty, i love the lil' bottles! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love hand harness, the one you have is adorable!! and the message in the bottle is cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Message in a bottle necklace omg I want one so badly that's so so so gorgeous!

    http://privateempyrean.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool photo!! I love that bracelet!

    *Besos*

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those look beautiful items! Good luck to your Etsy shop! :)

    isla,
    http://islaeverywhere.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.