Monday, June 3, 2013

DIY; Nail Art Bunting or Little Flags

DIYnailbuntingflags1

I love bunting, I absolutely adore how little flags make everything fun. So I figured why not put them on my nails! I have them here and here, and so now I will show you a How To, Step by Step, Tutorial to this rather simple design.

Supplies:
Paper Plate
Toothpicks
White Nail Polish (I used)
Black Nail Polish (I used)
Coral Polish (I used an old discontinued color from Aerie)
Light Blue Nail Polish (I used)
Yellow Nail Polish (I used)
However you can really use any three colors that suit you!

DIYnailbuntingflags2

-Paint your nails with a clear base coat.

-Paint your nails with the white polish.

DIYnailbuntingflags4

-Use the paper plate to make pools of each polish color to paint with the toothpicks.

DIYnailbuntingflags3

-Using the tip of a toothpick, use the black nail polish and paint a curved string line across the tip of each finger.

DIYnailbuntingflags5

-Start with one color and paint a triangle with a toothpick on each finger.

DIYnailbuntingflags6

DIYnailbuntingflags7

-Go through this with each color, on each nail.

Follow on Bloglovin' for some more Nail Art Tutorials!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. love this nail art :)

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and great idea :)
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I love bunting =) I would never be able to do this though, my hands are not steady enough.

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I see somthing like this. Super cute idea, love it!

    XOXO from the Netherlands,
    Lucia

    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete