Friday, June 21, 2013

DIY; Frilly Lace Nail Art

DIY Lace Frill Nails 1

Hello Lovelies! If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen the above picture.
Today I will show you a DIY; Tutorial on how to do Half Moon Frilly Lace Nail Art.

Supplies;
-Two Nail Polish Colors, I think White and another light color works best. I used and .
-Clear Topcoat and Basecoat
-Toothpick or Nail Art Dotting Tool
-Binder Hole Reinforcement Stickers, I purchased mine at Walmart
but you can find them at anywhere that sells office supplies.

DIY Lace Frill Nails 2

DIY Lace Frill Nails 3

Steps;
-Paint your nails with your basecoat (always always do this).
-Paint your nails two coats of white. Let dry.
-Put a binder reinforcement sticker at the base of your nail outlining an exaggerated half moon. 
I chose to do this only on my ring, middle, and thumb nail's.
-Paint above the nail with the second color.
-Let dry for about 15 seconds and pull the sticker off. 
I found this is the best length of time to avoid the nail polish running or chipping.
-Using your toothpick or dotting tool make white dots on the line of the half moon. Sort of like a scalloped edge. Let dry.
-Using your toothpick or dotting tool make smaller dots of your second color inside the white dots.
-Let dry and finish with a top coat
-I also decided to paint my pinky finger my second color!

DIY Lace Frill Nails 4

The rings, the daisies, and the eyelet lace dress are all going to be featured in an upcoming outfitpost, so be sure to follow on Bloglovin' and of course Instagram!

xo, Stay Infinite

19 comments:

  1. I used to have a black eyelet lace dress that reminds me a lot of your nails, but in white and blue obviously. :) They're so pretty, Juliette! :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nail design dear!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I am usually much too unpatient for works like that..
    http://www.frozenberries.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaww, these turned out sooooo cute and they seem so easy to do!!! Thank you for the tutorial!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea! Lovely snapshots as well! Just started to follow you on Bloglovin', hope you can follow me back;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing idea! I really want to try this on my nails! <3

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty nails design! And very smart way to do it!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. great idea! nicely done

    http://daffysdream.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and creative! I am so going to try this out!

    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw this super cute and creative! I will attempt to not be so clumsy and make a good effort at trying this! Thanks for sharing.
    x eva
    www.elm-evamarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing! gonna have to try this!

    Michelle
    www.virgosandkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete