Ocean Sounds

April 8, 2013

oceansounds1

oceansounds2

oceansounds3

oceansounds4

oceansounds5

oceansounds6

oceansounds7

oceansounds8

oceansounds9

oceansounds10

I love the sounds of the beach this time of year, the waves crashing, the sand crunching, the seagulls chirping, and no people. Bridget took these of me a few weeks ago. I'm wearing pants from 344 (80 but I got them for 20), shirt gifted from Clara from Zara (also worn here), bandeau from aerie, boots from Bass (origionally 170, I got them for 20), bracelet from threadsence, and ear cuff and earrings from Claires. I've been loving experimenting with my hair, this time a french braid and a knot bun. For more hair styles and outfits, follow on Bloglovin' Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo

7 comments

  1. beautiful!!! love your top!!! and i love how you did your hair!! :D i do that to achieve a more feminine boho look too!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit :)
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling thank you so much for your comment, you are just too sweetie :)
    I really like this post, its so fresh and fabulous!!
    Love the photos, like your boots!!
    Come to comment my new post, i heartily appreciate it; http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that ear cuff- I've been wanting one but haven't found one that's me yet!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit and beautiful photos! I really love your updo, it is soooo pretty. I really enjoy the sound of the waves as well, especially when there is nobody around :)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your ear piece! Your hair also looks pretty cool! I wish I could braid it like that!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.