Monday, December 17, 2012

Nights Out in Boston

Two nights out in Boston, The Harvest Ball at the Venezia in October, and The Nutcracker Ballet at the Boston Opera House early December. Both nights were lovely with friends.

HarvestBall1

HarvestBall2

HarvestBall3

HarvestBall4

HarvestBall5

HarvestBall6

HarvestBall7

HarvestBall8

Ballet1

Ballet2

Ballet3

Ballet4

Ballet5

Ballet6

Ballet7

Ballet8

Ballet9

Ballet10

Ballet11
One of my roommates, Abby, ever so chic

Ballet12

The Harvest Ball was at the Venezia Boston, a beautiful waterfront venue. It was an event that I helped plan and decorate for. I wore the dress I bought at Zara in Paris. The Nutcracker Ballet is something I went to every year growing up and it was just as magical as I remember. To this I wore a dress from Urban Outfitters. Little Black Dresses and my Natural Curls.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment