Saturday, December 1, 2012

InstaLife

My life through Instagram;

insta15
Eiffel Tower from the Trip this Summer

insta16
Louvre from the Trip this Summer

insta20
Notre Dame this Summer

insta13
Carousel from my trip in Paris this Summer

insta14
Macarons from this Summer in Paris

insta18
Prosecco Gummy Bears in Europe

insta19
Matching Opposites at Paris Ballet

insta11
Summer

insta17
Necklaces at Forever 21

insta12
Lace and Muddy Legs  with Maryam and Hannah while taking their Senior Pictures

insta6
Lace Tights and an Oversized Goodwill Sweater

insta7
Goodwill Sweater and My Hair

insta1
DIY Studded Shirt

insta5
DIY Studded Shirt and Nail Art

insta8
Lana Del Rey at HM on Newbury Street

insta2
My Favorite FroYo

insta9
Lights in the Room

insta10
Dorm Bed

insta3
Sharpie Tattoo I did on Meg

insta4
Eliza's Pumpkin Pie

Follow me for more; JulietteLaura

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment