Wednesday, November 21, 2012

She Said I Think I'll Go To Boston

My first fall in Boston, and it is so beautiful. Despite being so busy with schoolwork, sometimes, on days like these I escape it all and enjoy being in the city. These were taken mid October when Bridget came from New York to visit me for the weekend. We roamed the park then headed over to Newbury Street for some shopping.

fall in the city
captured by Bridget

fall in the city 2

fall in the city 3

fall in the city 4
Captured by Bridget

fall in the city 5
Captured by Bridget

fall in the city 6
Captured by Bridget

fall in the city 7
Captured by Bridget

fall in the city 9
Captured by Bridget

fall in the city 10
Captured by Bridget

fall in the city 11
Captured by Bridget

fall in the city 12

I'm wearing Sam Edelman gladiators, an oversized white chiffon shirt that I studded myself, and black dress from HM. Bridget is wearing silver lace shorts, a white peplum, and a statement necklace.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment